Swapping my usual rice noodles for Celeriac.
I love the simplicity of stir fries and they are great when you are aiming for a healthy meal, especially if you use lots of fresh vegetables. I also love steak, especially sirloin but it is expensive so using it in a stir fry makes it go much further. On this occasion I used my spiralizer and turned a quarter of a celeriac into noodles.
200g sirloin steak, sliced thinly
30g dized chorizo
40g diced red bell pepper
1 chilli, deseeded and chopped up finely
60g diced courgette
50g diced aubergine
100g diced carrots
50g chopped brocolli
1 tsp garlic flavoured olive oil
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
100g celeriac noodles
- Put the olive oil in a large frying pan and heat gently
- Add the chorizo and beef in the centre
- Surround this with the vegetables
- Once the beef has cooked through stir the vegetables in.
- Once the vegetables are cooked to your liking add the celeriac noodles
- Sprinkle the sesame oil over and season with Tamari sauce
Serves 2, 345 Calories per serving.